Creating a roadmap
- By Clicking on the "Create New Roadmap" Button,
- You can enter the title for the roadmap like Q3 2022, July Roadmap, Sprint 18 etc
- You will be able to select the default view of the roadmap from options of Timeline (Gantt Chart) or Kanban (Status boards)
- You will be able to define the access of the roadmap
- Private - visible only to the creator
- Workspace - visible to everyone in the workspace
- You will be asked to custom select 1 or more features from the features lists to create a Roadmap.
- Once all the fields are entered on the Create roadmap form, a roadmap is created with default parameters that show all the selected features placed according to their start and end date. And the ones without dates are stacked as a list in the parking lot.
- The default value of the group by - Status (if Timeline view)
- The default value of sub-group by - None
- The default value of the timeline duration - Month
To know more about roadmaps, refer to this article.