Setup automation for Feedback which are available in the workspace settings
Your workspace comes in with automations which can be enabled from Settings > More Settings > Automations. While we are working to add more automations, there are 2 automations on the Feedback in the settings.
Automations available on Feedback are:
- Auto update feedback status basis status of aligned features
- Auto-tagging feedback basis matching text in the title or description
Auto update feedback status basis status of aligned features
Communicate updates on feature requests immediately when the feature is released on production. Steps to enable this automation:
- Map a feedback status across each feature status which is in the platform
Auto-tagging feedback basis matching text in the title or description
Automatically add tags to feedback when the title or description contains a specific text string. Steps to enable this automation:
- Define the text strings (multiple) to detect
- Define the tags to be set
- Click on Add more conditions to set more strings to add tags
Note: Up to 15 Multiple automation can be set.