Step-by-step walkthrough of starting research; using templates and selection of customers
When you start to research, you initiate emails to all your users waiting for a response. Here's how you do it:
- At times the feedback is not very clear to qualify for the feedback. So we provide an option to Start product research
- Click on the action above to open the Start Research side tray. This comes in with default question templates based on the research purpose.
- Enter the details like the Research title
- Edit fields like Subject and email body
In the email body,
1. You can use variable and
2. Attachments or links can also be included via the research email
- After setting up the research email basis the purpose. You can add the users from Add users
- Once the users are selected, you can send a test email to yourself or directly Send email to all the selected users.
And done, you have successfully sent an email to all the selected users. You will be marked in cc in all the emails you have sent out.
And when the user responds to the email sent, it will get stored in the platform under view research.