To begin Product Management in Zeda.io, you will have to start with creating a Product.
You can do this by:
- Click on 'Products' in the Navigation Menu to the left of your screen.
- In the 'Products' section, click on the 'Create New' button, Choose the “Product” Option from the dropdown.
- Choose a Product Template from the options or create a product from scratch.
- In the dialog box, give a suitable name for your Product and select a product group in which you want to select. Keep it as none if you do not want to move your product to a product group.
- Now you will be prompted to select modules that you wish to work within your Product. Go ahead, and choose at least 3 modules. Don't worry! You will be able to add or remove modules for a Product later as well.
- Once you have selected the modules, confirm creating your Product. The Product will be created and all the members of the workspace will be able to view this product.
- Once the page loads, you will be inside your Product.
Congratulations on creating a new Product! Go ahead, and start playing around with Modules.