Walkthrough of research response collection to insights and features to send reminders to users and invite more users
When you start to research, you initiate emails to all your users waiting for a response. (Refer to article - How to start research)
- After sending the email to users successfully, you can check out their responses on the email in the View product research
- This will open a side tray, where there are 3 sections (Details | Responses | Insights) which helps to categorise the research data.
- Details section, this section consists of information related to research, where you can update your research status and see the linked feedback
- Responses section, consists of all the responses coming from the users who received the email. When they reply to the email, their response is stored in the tab.
- Insights section is a simple note which provides a space to jot down your observation and hypothesis regarding the research, which can help to provide the other team members direct idea about the research analysis instead of going through all the responses
Apart from this, there are some more actions which you can take in case of
- Users are not responding -> Send them a reminder email
- Sample size of research is not enough -> Invite more users
Under this option, section provides action to add more users and send them the same email directly from the action
- Missed to add anything in the email -> Update and send email
Under this option, you can edit the email body and send it to already selected users directly from the action
And as per your insights, you can take the decision to align the Feedback to a feature or not. You can click on Align to a feature.
- Customers replying to the email will not be able to send emails with attachments (We are working on enhancing this capability)
- We do not allow having multiple research for single feedback